Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hello International Zine Month!




Well, July is here, and all us zinesters know that now is the time for celebrating all things Zine! This time last year I was going to Zine fairs and admiring other peoples Zines... now I am feeling like I'm part of all the shenanigans - Elderflower Tea #3 is finished, I'm taking part in the 24hr Zine Thing challenge, and I'm hosting Little Zine Party in August! Phew!

I'll be starting my 24hr Zine pretty soon & I cannot wait! In the meantime, Elderflower Tea #3 is now finished, and yours for just £2 (inc P+P) If you would like a copy, then email me elderflower-tea AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk & we'll talk paypal or trades! This copy will also be available from Marching Stars Distro in the very near future.

As for Little Zine Party - We'll have 4 fabulous people selling zines (including 2 distros!) A zine making workshop and a screen printing workshop (£2 donation & bring yr own swag to print on) We'll also be having a moment of quiet for the Zine reading. I really hope it'll be a wonderful afternoon with plenty to offer outside of the main Zine fairs around the UK. If you would like to come along, or even put your name down for the Zine reading, then please email me at the above address.

That is pretty much all I have to say right now. I wish you all a very happy International Zine Month! & tell me about your Zine celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment