Thursday 5 January 2012

#2

Somehow I have managed to type up everything for Elderflower Tea #2!
I spent this afternoon banging away on my typewriter non-stop, getting stiff knees from sitting crossed legged so long & made hardly any mistakes. How did this happen?!
I'm happy, because now I can do the most fun part, put everything together and decorate, hooray! I'm not putting pressure on myself to get it put together and printed right away, I think maybe it'll be finished later next week.
I've surprised myself... I wasn't sure what to write about in this issue, then as I started doing drafts everything just came together.
The front and back cover is done, I just need to write my intro.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I look forward to seeing the finished result. My zine collection is really small, I need to get more. I've nearly finished my first zine that isn't a colouring book, it's so addictive! All the best with yours, and I'm sorry I have been terrible at keeping up with the blogs I follow, I hope to visit and comment more when I can. :-)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete